Re: [ptp-dev] Breakpoint hover info is incomplete?

I'm having trouble reproducing this too.

Greg

On Jan 14, 2007, at 10:19 PM, Clement Chu wrote:

I also followed the test plan on mac machine, but I cannot reproduce this problem.

Clement

Greg Watson wrote:
Sounds like a bug.

Greg

On Jan 14, 2007, at 9:35 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

Still testing 1/12 build on the test plan on the wiki.

Under "Breakpoint Hit" section, step 6,
>V*erify that processes 0 and 2 are suspended on line 11 and processes 1 and 3 are suspended on line 15. *Hovering over the breakpoint icon on line 11 shows *only* process 2 suspended there, not 0.
         "Suspended on unregistered process: 2"
Hovering over the breakpoint icon on line 15 does indeed show both 1 and 3 are suspended here.
          "Suspended on registered process: 3"
          "Suspended on unregistered process: 1"
In the debug view, it does indeed show that process 0 is stopped on line 11 (just not in the bkpt hover)
It seems to show properly in the Breakpoints view, too.

If I also register process 2, the hover now says:
         "Suspended on registered processes:  0,2"
Then if I unregister process 2, the hover says:
"Suspended on registered process: 0" (no longer includes process 2)

--
...Beth