Re: [ptp-dev] EclipseCon2007 Demo Proposal Submitted

Adam,

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing the demo.

Greg

On Jan 14, 2007, at 9:40 PM, me@xxxxxxxx wrote:

FYI, I've submitted a demo proposal in the Tools category, submission 3932.

HPCVision: An Interactive Tool for Scalable Analysis of Parallel Performance
Profiles

This tool is part of the work I would like to integrate with PTP's developing Performance Analysis framework. It is currently a standalone tool that analyzes HPCToolkit performance profiles using two methods, (1) scope-tree exploration similar to HPCViewer and (2) statistical clustering analysis. In the future, it could be extended for other data types, analysis engines, and visualizations.

Please view my submission through Eclipsezilla
(http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/) and vote if you would like to see me at
EclipseCon.

Thank you,

-Adam Bordelon-