Re: [ptp-dev] Stack frame of newly registered process in Debug View "won't fit"

I committed some changes. This time should be focus on register process. Also I added something to select process on PTP debug view when you select an item on Debug View (process icon will be changed). Let me know if this still happends.

Clement

Greg Watson wrote:
I know Clement worked on this. Not sure if he got it fixed, of if it was a platform bug?

Greg