Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Environment implementation for PTP

On Dec 13, 2006, at 7:24 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

It looks like the most productive thing for me to do is to spend the next

week trying to get the PTP front end to work with PE, and understand what

questions I should be asking related to the resource manager

implementation rather than the implementation I was working with. Then, if

anyone is available for a teleconference say Wednesday or Thursday next

week, we can try to arrange that, otherwise wait until January. If I'm not

ready to discuss by next Tuesday, then I'd defer the discussion.

I'd like to try and have a telecon next Thursday.  We have a couple of meetings on Wed.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top