Re: [ptp-dev] Detecting parallel run completion

On Oct 27, 2006, at 4:54 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

If you register a listener on the job you should get notified of job state changes, so you could then test for job exit. I'm not sure exactly how you do it though.

I'll talk with Randy and Craig on Monday and see if we can work it out. We may need to add an API for this.

It looks like we will need to add an API for this. Plus it has to work for remote projects as well. Perhaps we can discuss this at SC to make sure it all holds together for TAU.

Are you going to SC?  I know Alan is.

Cheers,
Craig

Greg