[ptp-dev] Detecting parallel run completion

Greetings,
What is the best way to programatically determine if a parallel run has totally completed?  I'm working on an extension to the ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate that calls some additional functions on the executed program's output.  I put my my post-run operations in the launch function's finally block, but, for now, I have to busy-wait on the output to be sure everything is finished running and written out as it should be.  I was hoping there might be a runtime monitoring function, or something similar, that could tell me conclusively when the execution was complete (and if it was successful).

I'm having a similar issue with CDT's build system (the build function returns before the build is complete).  If anyone happens to know of a proper way of dealing with that, please let me know.  Naturally, I'll be checking with the CDT-folks too.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top