[ptp-dev] About sdm build

Hi, Greg.

Does sdm rely heavily on Open MPI ? If the parallel runtime is mpich2, can I build sdm using mpich2? What is the build requirements and procedure ?

 I tried to build sdm and application with mpich2. Each breakpoint before MPI_Init in the source application functions well(hit breakpoint,step over), but in case a breakpoint set on or after MPI_Init line , sdm will hang----client in poll, server in select

A deadlock?