[ptp-dev] !AbstractParallelLaunchDelegate.Program_is_not_a_recongnized_executable!

Using Eclipse 3.2.0 with version 1.0 PTP plugs-ins I am unable to run the MPI programs that I compile within Eclipse. The app itself seems fine and works properly from a shell. However the `Run...Parallel Application` always returns the following error: