Re: [ptp-dev] !AbstractParallelLaunchDelegate.Program_is_not_a_recongnized_executable!

Joshua,

Can you provide some more information?

1. Are you building the project using managed make or standard make?

2. If managed, can you check the Binary Parser settings in the 'C/C++ Make Project' project preferences. Make sure 'Mach-O' is ticked.

3. Can you create an ordinary C program and launch it as a 'C/C++ Local Application'?

Thanks,

Greg