[ptp-dev] Global vs. Parallel Breakpoint; yellow breakpoint icons

OK, remind me the difference in a global breakpoint vs. a parallel
breakpoint. I'm polishing up the docs on breakpoints
and can't remember the difference myself.  Or are they the same?

And, there's some scenario where the breakpoint icons  can be yellow.
   green - breakpoint in the current process set
   blue - breakpoint in another process set
   yellow - ?
I think Clement answered this question for me once before but
I can't find it.
--
...Beth

Back to the top