Re: [ptp-dev] Global vs. Parallel Breakpoint; yellow breakpoint icons

On Mar 14, 2006, at 10:44 AM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

OK, remind me the difference in a global breakpoint vs. a parallel
breakpoint. I'm polishing up the docs on breakpoints
and can't remember the difference myself.  Or are they the same?

Global breakpoints can be set in the editor even when there is no debug session. They apply to all processes in any session.

And, there's some scenario where the breakpoint icons  can be yellow.
   green - breakpoint in the current process set

breakpoint set and current set contain the same processes

   blue - breakpoint in another process set

breakpoint set and current set contain some common processes

   yellow - ?

breakpoint set and current set contain no common processes

I think Clement answered this question for me once before but
I can't find it.

--
...Beth