Re: [ptp-dev] Updated PTP help - please review

Beth,

I updated the preferences help page slightly. Take a look.

On the prerequisites page, I think we should specify Eclipse 3.1.1 and CDT 3.0.2, and Open MPI 1.0.2 (and above).

I also think we should drop the 'old way to launch parallel programs' stuff. I put this in the tutorial, but I doubt there is anyone that use Eclipse for parallel programs before PTP.

'The New Way: Launching Parallel Programs' could then become just 'Launching Parallel Programs'.

In the PTP Debug Perspective, I would also drop the 'Putting it all together' section.

We'll need to merge this with the 1.0 branch before we do the release.

Thanks for putting this together!

Greg