Re: [polarsys-iwg] Board approval for Polarsys Charter

Dear All -

actually - I need to make a correction to my statement:

It was the Top Level Project Charter that was approved. The IWG has already been officially created.

The wiki version (draft) of this document can be found here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/TLPProposal

A managed version of the document will be available shortly.

Regards / Liebe Grüsse,

Ralph Mueller

Director, Eclipse Foundation
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460

Office: +49 6251 789545

We invite you to attend EclipseCon Europe 2012