[polarsys-iwg] [Elections] Gaël Blondelle (Obeo) candidacy

Dear all, Dear Polarsys Participating member,

I hereby candidate to be the representative of Participating Members to the Polarsys Steering Committee on behalf of Obeo.

Here are few reasons why I think that my candidacy is relevant:
* For three years now, in the context of the OPEES project, Obeo, and more directly myself, is committed to build Polarsys as the ecosystem. * I am personally fully committed to the dissemination and communication of Polarsys, and travel around the world to present Polarsys. * As a Small Company, we represent an important part, and certainly the most innovative part, of the ecosystem we are building.

Here are the directions I want to push in the coming year:
* Help recruiting members including Research Institutes and more international members. * Be the voice of the service providers to the Steering Committee to ensure that it is a well balanced ecosystem where the different types of members get benefits from their participation. * If elected, I will candidate at the Steering Committee to be the spokeperson of Polarsys.

Do not hesitate to ask questions (on this mailing list or in private email to gael.blondelle _at_ obeo.fr), about this candidacy.

Sincerely,
Gaël Blondelle
Obeo

Back to the top