Re: [platform-releng-dev] workspace logs on jenkins?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 10:44 PM Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since this hunt for a simple log file seems a science in itself, is it possible
to (exceptionally) preserve the entire workspace for trouble shooting? Makes me
feel like I want my shell access to the test machine :(

Storing workspace is going to make the disk space quotas explode very fast, or will require some extra releng development effort to copy the workspace to a filestorage location.
It seems more interesting and profitable to just grow our science of the current infra and troubleshoot this issue than stacking expensive workarounds instead.

Back to the top