Re: [platform-releng-dev] workspace logs on jenkins?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 3:53 PM Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I assume that workspaces disappear at the end of the job when also the executor
terminates, right?

Right.

But surely there must be a remedy to keep the workspace when you must analyze it
for failures, right?

The CI Job configuration defines some "archiveArtifacts" that are stored and persisted after the build completes. The .log file are already configured and accessible from jenkins build page when available. However, it looks like the configuration may be missing this specific file.
Can you please share a link to the related build?

Obviously, deploying the log file at the end of the build didn't work, because
the build was aborted before trying to deploy anything.

The main build can fail but the artifacts should still be archived. I don't think this is the main cause of the missing log.

Back to the top