Re: [platform-releng-dev] [ANN] Please add scenarios to performance summaries!

Andre Weinand wrote:

As you can see on our performance web page, we are now showing a comparison of important performance tests in one global and a couple of local summary charts.

Could anyone please point me to the above mentioned performance web page with the charts?

The download page of every build has a prominent link "Performance results now available" with a flashy "New" image next to it. I wasn't aware that it is that hard to spot...

See here:
http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20041026-200410260800/

--andre

Back to the top