Re: [platform-releng-dev] [ANN] Please add scenarios to performance summaries!

The link to the performance results are at the top of an eclipse build download page.  Here is one for the latest build:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20041026-200410260800/performance.php

Sonia

Christian Hauser <c.hauser@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/26/2004 02:08 PM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

Andre Weinand wrote:

> As you can see on our performance web page, we are now showing a
> comparison of important performance tests in one global and a couple of
> local summary charts.

Could anyone please point me to the above mentioned performance web page
with the charts?

Thanks in advance,
  Christian