Re: [platform-releng-dev] javadoc errors in Platform plug-ins build I200406222000

Open properties dialog on projects you want to look for javadoc possible
issues.
Then select  Java Compiler page and click on Javadoc tab.
Verify that "Process Javadoc comments" is set (it should be as this is the
default value)
Then select "Warning" or "Error" for "Malformed Javadoc comments" option
and recompile the project...

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric