Re: [platform-releng-dev] javadoc errors in Platform plug-ins build I200406222000

Ok, thanks. These are the settings that I currently have and I don't get
the warnings that the javadoc tool is displaying. I also don't understand
how to fix the problems.

I have guessed at a fix and released it into today's 4pm build. I will
check the javadoc results tomorrow to see if it worked. In the meantime, I
have entered bug 68371 to track the issue. It may well be user-error but
I'm not sure.

platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/23/2004 12:16:00 PM:

> Open properties dialog on projects you want to look for javadoc possible
> issues.
> Then select  Java Compiler page and click on Javadoc tab.
> Verify that "Process Javadoc comments" is set (it should be as this is
the
> default value)
> Then select "Warning" or "Error" for "Malformed Javadoc comments" option
> and recompile the project...
>

> Cordialement/Regards,
>
> Frédéric
>

> platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/23/2004 05:41:53 PM:
>

> > Can someone on the JDT team comment on how I can translate this file
into
> > compiler settings I can use in my workspace? Thanks.
> >

> > platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/23/2004 11:16:31 AM:
> >
> > > The options used by Javadoc when generating the API specs for
Platform
> > > plug-ins are in the org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/platformOptions.txt.
> > >
> > > Here's a link:
> > > http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.
> > > platform.doc.isv/platformOptions.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
> > >

> > > DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
> > > Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > > 06/23/2004 08:26 AM
> > > Please respond to
> > > platform-releng-dev

> > > platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > > cc
> > >
> > > Subject
> > > Re: [platform-releng-dev] javadoc errors in Platform plug-ins build
> > > I200406222000
> > >

> > > Jim, can you please send around the correct compiler settings to use
> > > pick up these javadoc errors in our workspace? I thought that I have
> the
> > > correct settings but I am not getting any of the warnings that you
> > > mention.
> > > Specifically, there are warnings in IEclipsePreferences which seem
> rather
> > > suspicious.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > > platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/22/2004 10:03:33