Re: [platform-dev] input format of the manifest file

The relative path should be from your plugin directory..

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:26:05 +0200, =?iso-8859-1?q?salem=20salem?= wrote:

> Hi Ali,
>
> In fact, I'm devolpping a plugin for eclipse. And I think that we don't have
to add the jars in the build path. In the description (from help) of the
manifest file plugin.xml, it is mentioned that I have to give the relative path
of the jars startting from eclipse/plugins

> So I tried
> >         <library name="myplugin.jar"/>
> >         <library name="myDirectory/simple.jar"/>
>
> and that does not work.
>
> thanks
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
> Créez votre Yahoo! Mail
>
> Hi Ali,
>
> In fact, I'm devolpping a plugin for eclipse. And I think that we don't have
to add the jars in the build path. In the description (from help) of the
manifest file plugin.xml, it is mentioned that I have to give the relative path
of the jars startting from eclipse/plugins

> So I tried
> >         <library name="myplugin.jar"/>> ....>         <library
name="myDirectory/simple.jar"/>

> and that does not work.
>
> thanks
>

> Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
> Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Back to the top