Re: [platform-dev] input format of the manifest file

Hi Ali,

In fact, I'm devolpping a plugin for eclipse. And I think that we don't have to add the jars in the build path. In the description (from help) of the manifest file plugin.xml, it is mentioned that I have to give the relative path of the jars startting from eclipse/plugins

So I tried
>         <library name="myplugin.jar"/>
>         <library name="myDirectory/simple.jar"/>

and that does not work.

thanks

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail