Re: cannot launch Eclipse (Re: [platform-dev] Eclipse for Linux on PPC)

Thanks, it works now - yippie!
One should really adhere to the howtos and download the SDK instead of
believing that sources would be included in the srcFetch or srcIncluded
distributions ;-)

Is there a way to turn an existing srcFetch-build into some kind of
distribution tarball? Or should one just rip out *.java in the tree and
tar it up?

Thanks again,
Robert