Re: [platform-core-dev] New platform NLS support

John Arthorne wrote:
The extra work with the new format is that a field representing the message key must be defined. This can be added with a couple of key strokes using the nifty JDT "Quick Fix" support (Ctrl+1):

I must have misunderstood the story. I thought the property files were still around, making two places to edit. Instead, it must be a one-time conversion, leaving the property files behind? How does one internationalize this stuff?

Bob Foster

Back to the top