[pde-ui-dev] Using org.eclipse.ui.testing and/or PDE Unit

Hi

First of all, I do not know if this is the right place to ask the
following or not. If not then please kindly direct me to the proper
place.

I am building a plugin that will test other plugins under development.
I would like to be able to access a runtime application and perform
test just as PDE Unit does. At the moment I am going through the PDE
Unit code and trying to figure out how to implement / use
org.eclipse.ui.testing. I am looking for any other additional
information available such as links, docs, guidelines... anything on
how to implement your own test harness akin to PDE Unit. I looked at
the TPTP project but that is a too much at this moment thus my
interest in PDE Unit.

Thank you in advance

-H

Back to the top