Re: [pde-ui-dev] Refreshing a part of TreeViewer

Hi Agustinus,

Questions like this are best directed to the Eclipse newsgroups (not
the developers mailing lists) :-)

The Eclipse Platform newsgroup is: news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.platform

Or, you can take a look here: http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Yours,
Cherie.