Re: [pde-dev] PDE Core refuses to be installed

I would ask on the p2-dev list or the newsgroups.

Darin

From:
Artyom Sokolov <unnutz@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
06/25/2009 11:41 PM
Subject:
[pde-dev] PDE Core refuses to be installed
Sent by:
pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good time of day.

Strange issue is happening since latest RC of Eclipse Galileo when I
try to install something that depends on PDE core. Installer just
loops at org.eclipse.pde.core_3.5.0.v20090602.jar.pack.gz. It tries to
download that archive infinite number of times from different servers
and doesn't raise any exception or error.

That means I can't install some plug-ins I need for my work.

I'm not completely sure if I should post it here but I would
appreciate if you advise me another mail list for this kind of
questions.

I would appreciate any help.

Sincerely,
Artyom.