[pde-dev] Informal Planning for PDE Components

On the PDE call this week, we discussed some of the informal planning that various teams in PDE are doing.

It would be good if the various teams add what they are thinking to the wiki:
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Plan/3.6

After "summer vacation" we can come back and start discussing and prioritizing these items.

For those outside of the PDE team, feel free to ask questions on the mailing list about items. If you have a desire to work on something, let us know and we will gladly work with you to make that happen.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top