[pde-dev] swt application not runing(pls help)

I have a simple swt applcn.I have set the build paths by selecting swt.jar.Its compiling with no errors.Then i set the configuration using run->run..->java application and for that particular swt applicn i set the VM arguments fields as:

-Djava.library.path=D:\eclipse 2.1.0\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.swt.win32_2.1.0\os\win32\x86

Where D:\eclipse 2.1.0\eclipse\plugins\....is my root installtion directory

My project name is org.eclipse.test.(which is plugin project).My project tree is like this:
 --org.eclipse.test
   --src(this folder automatically done while creating blank plugin prjct)
     --org.eclipse.test(package name)
       --Testswt.java(my swt applicn)

Now when i run(as java applicn)i get error as:

   "could not find the main class.Program will exit"

Can anyone tell me From beginning how to execute swt applicn.which project i have to create. plugin project right?

Regards,
Steven Sequeira

Back to the top