Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Tooling build error

Hi team,

I could finally disabled the state machine deletion tests. Let's see if this improves the situation with test failures. I am however quite afraid it will just move the issue to the next class.

Cheers,
Rémi

Simon suggested disabling the problem test. Since this is on the tooling and I'm not familiar with how the tooling tests are organized or what annotation should be added (or where), I suggest you do it.

Cheers,

--
Ernesto