Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Tooling build error

Thanks for watching it. Indeed, same error :/

I am out of solutions there unfortunately, a deeper investigation is required. In the meantime, maybe an annotation on the tests could be set to avoid this specific one - issue seems to come always from the StateMachineDeletionTest.

Cheers,
Rémi

Thanks. The Gerrit jobs succeed, but the last two Master-Tooling jobs failed with the same error.