[papyrus-rt-dev] Tooling build error

I see frequently an error during tests in "Tooling":

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-surefire-plugin:0.25.0:test (default-test) on project org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.diagram.statemachine.tests: An unexpected error occured while launching the test runtime (return code 134). See log for details. -> [Help 1]

The error seems to always be on the state machine tests, and it is not consistent, as sometimes the tests pass.

What's that about? I'm a bit concerned that some tooling tests are randomly failing so close to the release.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--