Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 2017-03-14, at 18:41 , GERARD Sebastien <Sebastien.GERARD@xxxxxx> wrote:

On tis subject, Zeligsoft cannot hold the copyright while CEA have it, and Expect if Zeligsoft want to buy it… ;-)
However, I do not think we need Zeligsoft to h=own the copyright of the doc. We just need to open-source it with the adequate licence. However, I do not if EPL can be applied on doc?
Who know that?

Cheers,
Sébastien.

<image006.png>

Sébastien Gérard
Head of the LISE labs
CEA Research Director
Papyrus project Leader (www.eclipse.org/papyrus)
<image007.jpg>
Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
Institut List | CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862- PC174
F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
M. +33 6 88 20 00 47
T. +33 1 69 08 58 24

  <image009.png>  <image010.jpg>