Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Updating and maintaining "A UML-RT Profile for Papyrus"

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:51 PM, charles+zeligsoft.com <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

.
​..​

Finally, as far as I am aware, I am no longer the owner of that document. I believe that it was handed over to Remi, when he was still at CEA. Perhaps it should now be owned by Zeligsoft? Note that I am happy to help out with anyone who has questions about the document.
<cr>
I think It would make sense for Zeligsoft to “own” it. We have, after all, a high density of UML-RT knowledge and expertise (although nowhere as high as Malina Software Corp., of course).
</cr>

[bvs] Fully support the option that Zeligsoft should own the Papyrus-RT profile document. Also, as I said, I am willing to help with its maintenance. However, the document is officially owned by CEA, so I've copied Seb on this reply.

Cheers... Bran​

Back to the top