Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Hudson disk usage

Done.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM Remi Schnekenburger <rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for storing the xml file on the git

Even if git is able to store binaries, I prefer usually not to do so. Matter of readability when you browse the repo, and IMO I prefer to get something for the long term that I know I will always be able to read ;-)

Cheers
Rémi

It is an XML file indeed. Ok, I'll store in the repo under releng/hudson.