Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Hudson disk usage

Hi, Ernesto,

I think we can delete these:
  • Papyrus-Gerrit-Master-All   (disabled)
  • Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-mars
  • Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-master   (disabled)
  • Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-neon.x   (disabled)
  • Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Tests
  • Papyrus-RT-Mars-All
  • Papyrus-RT-Master-All
  • Papyrus-RT-Master-RCPTT(old)   (disabled)
  • Papyrus-RT-Product   (disabled)
  • Papyrus-RT-StableRelease-0.7.1   (disabled) — can we just archive the Hudson configuration data for this?
  • TEST-Papyrus-RT-CodegenRTS-BuildFrom-gitroot-Triggered-nightly-PublishTo-nightly   (disabled)
This one is still in use until the inheritance feature is merged to master:
  • Papyrus-RT-Feature-Inheritance
These are the installer builds that need to continue basically forever:
  • Papyrus-RT-Installer
  • Papyrus-RT-Installer-Promotion   (disabled)
I don’t know what these are:
  • Papyrus-RT-Nexus-Deploy   (disabled)
  • Papyrus-RT-Quality

Thanks,