Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] v0.8 release

Hi,

The most important difference between the official build (which are used in the Papyrus-RT installer, if I understood you correctly) and the custom build is that the official build does not include model fragments in the "logical model comparison" if they are available only on the "remote side" in the comparison, e.g. when a user extracted a sub-model in a "remote branch" (i.e., not checked-out branch). In this case, we won't see it in a comparison if using the official EMF Compare & EGit build. In certain scenarios, this may also have a bad impact on the merge (e.g., if the content that has been extracted also has been changed on the local branch). Besides there are a few less critical usability improvements, which would be missing in the official builds.

The good news is that I just completed the integration build and it is now available at the update-sites listed below:
I'll just give them another test within Papyrus-RT until tomorrow and if everything looks as expected, we could switch to these update sites for the Papyrus-RT release stream in the Oomph.

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip