Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] v0.8 release

Hi,

Regarding 505416 I am not sure how much to keep within the scope of that Bugzilla, and what we shall break out into separate new Bugzillas. Here are a few remaining issues identified during the work with this Bugzilla (and the related one regarding the Papyurs-RT Installer):

1) The version used for Designer needs to be updated (and aligned with the Oomph end-user setup). Rémi provided a Gerrit change, but it was decided to post-pone the merging of that one to post-0.8. See https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/83452/

2) We need to get an updated integration build fo the custom builds of EGit and EMF Compare in place. The 0.8 RCP build used the nightly build, and the Oomph end-user setup uses the (too old) integration build (which in its turn casues the Oomph based installation to bring in the non-custom builds of EGit and EMF Compare part of the Neon.1 release). This needs to be aligned, based on updated integration builds. As I understood it from Philip, work is ongoing with providing updated integration builds of the custom builds of EGit and EMF Compare. When that has been provided, we need to update the .tpd-files to use the integration build repos instead.

3) The RCP still lacks the org.eclipse.platform.ide, which is part of the Oomph end-user setup, which suspectedly causes the welcome page to go missing in the RCP build. In general we need to provide some contents on the Welcome page as well, which I guess is best to be tracked with a completely separate Bugzilla.

I guess we at least could include 1) in the scope of 505416 before we consider it to be resolved. 2) and 3) I guess it best tracked by separate Bugzillas.

/Peter Cigéhn