All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User
Agreement unless otherwise specified.
There are three ways to install Eclipse Papyrus for Real Time (Papyrus-RT):
- Install the Papyrus-RT RCP
The RCP is an all-inclusive self-contained archive (zip) of Papyrus-RT
- Pro: simple three-step: download, extract, start working with Papyrus-RT!
- Cons: larger file to download
- Using the Papyrus-RT Installer
The Papyrus-RT installer is powered by Oomph, the same technology used by the Eclipse Installer.
- Pros: support for bundle pooling, managed workspaces, and automatic updates
- Cons: You have to answers a few simple questions
- Using update sites
This approach is for the Eclipse veterans who are not afraid of the Eclipse Installer, understand what we mean a "p2", and need to install Papyrus-RT with other Eclipse projects!
- Pros: Complete control of what will be part of the installation, including other Eclipse projects!
- Cons: Increased complexity in the installation process with boxes to check and more questions to answer.
Current release: Papyrus-RT 0.8.0 on Eclipse Neon
Papyrus-RT all-in-one RCP
Linux (Gzipped Tar file; 45MB)
Windows (Self-extracting exe file; 46MB)
macOS (Zip file; 46MB)
Please keep in mind that this is the head development version!
It might be unstable and contain any kind of errors.