Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Testing the RCP: ELK seems to be broken

Actually, with further investigation, it looks like the problem occurs only when the model has just been created. If the model is closed and opened, then ELK works fine.

With this in mind, Charles says it's not necessary to take ELK out of the release, but there will be a release note for this.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft