Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Vendor/provider attribute in bundle/feature manifests

Alright, so I shall proceed with bug 505911.

Cheers,

Christian

On 13 October, 2016 at 13:10:57, SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865 (remi.schnekenburger@xxxxxx) wrote:

+1 also, thanks!

De : Céline JANSSENS
Envoyé : ‎13/‎10/‎2016 18:26
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions
Objet : Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Vendor/provider attribute in bundle/feature manifests

+1

Thanks

De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian Damus
Envoyé : jeudi 13 octobre 2016 17:19
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

If there is no objection today, I plan to change all of the non-conformant bundle provider names to “Eclipse Modeling Project”.

Thanks,

Christian

On 4 October, 2016 at 08:51:01, Christian Damus (give.a.damus@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi, Team,

In working on the update of bundle and feature versions to 0.8.0 (bug 502652), I have noticed that several of our bundles list one of the member companies in our project as the Bundle-Vendor, not Eclipse Modeling Project.  It is my understanding that all Eclipse projects under the Modeling PMC are required to list exactly “Eclipse Modeling Project” as the provider.  Is that correct?  If so, I shall be happy to fix it.

Thanks,

Christian