[papyrus-rt-dev] Vendor/provider attribute in bundle/feature manifests

Hi, Team,

In working on the update of bundle and feature versions to 0.8.0 (bug 502652), I have noticed that several of our bundles list one of the member companies in our project as the Bundle-Vendor, not Eclipse Modeling Project.  It is my understanding that all Eclipse projects under the Modeling PMC are required to list exactly “Eclipse Modeling Project” as the provider.  Is that correct?  If so, I shall be happy to fix it.

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top