[papyrus-rt-dev] Build System Changes for Codegen to Prepare for 0.8 Release

Hi, Team,

I thought you should know that the patch for bug 500287 (review 81262) is now merged, which means that the Gerrit build for codegen is fully integrated into the new build system, no longer doing its own thing.  Thanks to Céline for this contribution!

Consequently, the new-style Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Codegen build is now on-line and the Papyrus-RT-CodegenRTS-BuildFrom-gerrit-Master build is put out to pasture.  However, there is a bit of a wrinkle:  there are four test failures in the Codegen tests in the new test job, in tests that do not find a models/tests/RelayPortFanOut/RelayPortFanOut.xtumlrt model.  This is unsurprising, as the only model matching that description in the git repository is, in fact, models/tests/codepattern/structure/RelayPortFanOut/RelayPortFanOut.xtumlrt.  What is surprising is that these tests did not fail in the older Gerrit build.

So, for now, the new Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Codegen build does not publish test results, that it may not fail on these test cases and therefore block all new codegen submissions.  I shall look into the problem as soon as I get a chance, unless somebody else wants to do that.

Next up for me is to complete bug 502480 (review 82115) for getting the build system building squarely on Papyrus Neon.1 final release and complete some outstanding details of the new build system for Papyrus-RT’s own 0.8 release.  The integration of the codegen build was a prerequisite for this task.

Christian

Back to the top