[papyrus-rt-dev] Upgrading version numbers

Hello everyone. I've opened bug 502652 to track the task of upgrading the version number. I also pushed change 82212 to do this for codegen and xtumlrt, but I realized that this will conflict with change 81262, which I see has just been merged. I don't know if it will be too difficult to merge mine, though, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and perhaps someone can update the other plugins and features. I won't offer because I'm leaving tomorrow for MODELS, and I will be unavailable for most of the week.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top