[papyrus-rt-dev] 0.8 Release Ramp Down

Hi, Team,

What is the plan for finishing the 0.8 release?

Now that Papyrus Neon.1 is final and Papyrus is starting to build nightlies for Neon.2, I expect that we need to update our builds (and the tester setup) to take the Papyrus Neon.1 release and not those nightlies, right?

And do we have a target date for the 0.8 release?  Is there a particular ramp-down policy with respect to bug triage and review/submission of changes in the final days of the release?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top