Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Updating terminology (Cont'd)

I think the problem is with the codegen pom. The codegen pom does not build the profile, but it has some targetplatform projects as submodules, and I think those include the following, for the nightly and releases TPs:

location "https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Product/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/" {

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.profile.feature.feature.group lazy

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.common.ui.feature.feature.group lazy

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.common.feature.feature.group lazy

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core.feature.feature.group lazy

}

so I think the build would not work until the updated profile is available at

So it may be necessary to merge this gerrit overriding the -1. I don't know if there is an alternative solution. Perhaps once Celine is done with her reorganization of the build, we won't have this sort of issue.