[papyrus-rt-dev] Updating terminology (Cont'd)

Hi team,

I pushed a new version of the contribution that sounds OK for me, but not for some of the gerrit jobs, especially the  codegen one [1]. However, when I look to the compilation errors, it seems that it only comes from the fact that the profile plugin used for building the gerrit is not up-to-date.

So, I have again 2 choices:

-        Ignoring the gerrit from codegen, and pushing the gerrit. Then I could ensure that the main builds stay green. In this case, and if I cannot solve the issues fast, I could revert the commit and work locally again on it.

-        Ask for a local review from Ernesto or any other people involved in the codegen part to check if everything is fine, and then only commit.

What do you think? I am reluctant to override the -1 from a reviewer on gerrit, but I know in this case that we are in a deadlock :/

Regards,

Rémi

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/view/Gerrit/job/Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-master/567/

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER