[papyrus-rt-dev] Update on the terminology in Papyrus-RT

Hi everyone,

As discussed on the bug Bug 491235 – “[Terminology] Decide on a common and aligned UML-RT related terminology in Papyrus-RT”, and its relatives, I have pushed some updates on the naming of some of the UI labels and profile names. This may have great impacts on existing gerrits and ongoing work, as the state machine profile name will be updated (Bug 492729 - [Profile] State machine profile name has unnecessary abbreviation). As we are in a period of reduced activity, I thought that would be the perfect timing to work on it.

I pushed an initial version of the patchset today: (https://git.eclipse.org/r/77692 for main git repo & https://git.eclipse.org/r/77693 for the oomph setup files). I currently have regression on the codegen, so I will have to continue working on the refactoring next week.

This gerrit will have impacts on the profile, the core and tooling and the codegen components, as in the rsa migration and compare tools, so please have a look to the gerrit and feel free to comment / give feedback.

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48