Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] UML-RT Compare in Oomph Setup?

Hi, Ernesto,

Yes, that’s the same problem I had when I erroneously blamed Philip for missing stuff in the setup to kick off this whole thread.  😕

There is an important caveat, though, which is that the state of the local website checkout only matters if you are redirecting the index URI for the Papyrus-RT setup to that local checkout.  This is configured by importing the “Oomph Setup” sub-project.  If you don’t have this redirection, then you always get the latest from Eclipse.org.  And only people who contribute changes to the setup model (who necessarily must test it before pushing it) would or should have this redirection implemented.

Cheers,

Christian