[papyrus-rt-dev] Corrupted notation files

Hi team.

I have a couple of questions, although they may be more of a Papyrus issue rather than an -RT issue, but I thought about checking here first.

I have a model in the repo called PingPong-data, under models/tests. When dealing with some codegen issued I saw that for some reason, whenever I loaded this model, it also added a "model.uml" and "PingPong.uml" to the resource set, even if there where no such models in the workspace. Furthermore, when I tried to use the new model comparison capabilities, it failed with errors referring to those missing references. Now, the PingPong-data.uml model does not have any references to those other models, but it turns out that for some reason the .notation file has these references.

So I have a couple questions.

1) how can such references exist in the .notation? I'm guessing that maybe some renaming occurred at some point,

2) how can the user avoid such incorrect references?

3) is there a way to fix the .notation without having to recreate the model?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top